Sunday, July 31, 2016

December Thirteenth 2015’s Episode

I have impending problems with movie watching that I’m doing when the next year starts. I have this rule with most movies where I only watch them once in a single year. That means that if I dream about them after watching them a year, it means that I have to wait until the next year to add it to the list. You can probably guess that my problem with it relates to having too many movies to all add at once from the beginning of next year. I am working out potential solutions to this problem. One of them would be if I don’t finish watching Christmas movies in that time. We’ll see if that ends up happening or not. The other solutions are waiting until I finish watching my aunt and uncle’s movies, waiting until the summer happens, or waiting until I finish watching a TV show on DVD (Survivor: Palau).

There was no new episode on 12-6-2015 due to a special airing in its place. I don’t know when the next new episode is. What I do know is that this show doesn’t air many reruns. That’s really annoying in a way. Not even during the summer does it air reruns. It seems stupid. But so does a lot of things that CBS does. (Cough, tape delay, cough). Anyways, I know that the episode is airing the next week. But will there be yet another fucking doubleheader? Those will never go away and I hate having to wait at least half an hour at best to watch a show. It makes you wonder why they haven’t just changed it to 30 Minutes since that would be a better show/idea with the constant tape delay.

There was no doubleheader on CBS today. That’s good. But there was still a delay on one of my affiliates so yet again, there will be no blog yet on CSI: Cyber. But there will be. Meanwhile, I’m wondering if I’m one of the only people who likes CSI: Cyber.

Today’s episode is brought to you by either 28 minute or no delay. We begin with a bunch of cell phones all lined up where Cary works. These people are planning on leaving for Louis Canning’s firm. Were these people ever discussed before? I don’t think that they were. Meanwhile, Ruth is looking into Jason hoping that he’s not having an affair with Alicia. As for Alicia and Lucca, they are working on a case with a surgeon. The corrupt judge continues to be an ass. Alicia confronts him with the fact that he is corrupt and that she can figure it out.

Act two has more of the mystery of the case that Alicia is doing which seems to involve the idea of rape fantasies, but not necessarily rape actually happening. How does one classify this? Anyways, there’s not much to be gathered from this.

Act three has problems with Jason happening as he accepts work at a different firm. Cary still tries to figure out how to get his team back. The case doesn’t seem to be going anywhere as they are not sure that his wife should testify on stand.

Act four is when Eli hooks up with the woman from this episode. They talk about various things. I don’t know what to think of the lawyer subplot at Cary’s firm as he fires them all right after he made it seem like they were all returning to his firm. On the conspiracy charge, Alicia’s client is found guilty.


Act five has the judge vacating the jury’s verdict. Can judges do that? I guess that he did. Does he actually favor Alicia’s side now? Eli talks to Alicia and ends up confessing the message that Will left at the end of season 1/beginning of season 2. She is upset at him at this. Thus the episode ends. There is no scene from next time, so I guess the new episodes will return sometime next year and I’ll find out what happens then. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment