Sunday, July 10, 2016

March Sixth 2016’s Episode

Well, as you might have noticed, the day of the week I'm posting this blog has changed again. At first the roll made it so that it was on Fridays. Then a different roll moved it to Saturdays. Now the updates will be on Sundays for a while. Also, when I roll a certain TV show, I update my blog about TV. The next day, I update my blog about Madam Secretary. The day after is when I update this blog. Thus, this blog is moved back again. But I doubt that I will roll anything on Sundays since I normally don't watch a TV show then. Sometimes I do, but I'll always keep you updated on why there was a change in the new post. I should post this every Sunday in the near future. As for why I'm posting this episode when I normally alternate between the rest of last year and the beginning of this year, it's to keep it in line with my Madam Secretary blog. That stays with the normal back and forth.

It’s kind of annoying having shows go on and off the air from time to time. At least this show is going to probably keep airing until its end from this episode onward. And we only have to worry about three more tape delays messing with it. Well, three at least. Meanwhile, I don’t know what will replace this show. I feel that it’s kind of dumb to expect that a courtroom/political drama has to air in the future on CBS. It doesn’t matter to me what replaces it. Plus, this show was originally a replacement for Without a Trace so it could be anything that replaces it. It could be two comedies. I’m just guessing that an existing show will be moved to this timeslot at the new show that replaces this will air some other time.

I don’t tend to reveal that many details about which football teams that I root for. It’s mostly because of where I live. Honestly, I’m not entirely sure which team I will root for. But I’ve got it down to two teams: the Broncos and the Rams. Whenever they play each other for the first time in the upcoming football season, somebody tweet me the score (my account is @IamAdamDecker). I will root for the winner of that game. Now I’m not entirely sure if they even play each other. I’m not entirely sure how the football games are decided to be played. Is it like baseball where there are two leagues that normally don’t play each other? I’m not entirely sure of that. I’ll have to discuss this with someone sometime. But who? Well, I’m bound to know someone who’s into football.

When it comes to watching my aunt and uncle’s old movies, I’m slowly making progress with that. I was able to watch The Devil Wears Prada. That remains on my list so I can watch it again with commentary. I also listened to one of the commentaries for Pleasantville and it remains on the list since it has another commentary that I need to listen to. I also watch another part of the Bourne series. I still have more of that to watch so that stays unchanged for now. I then watched Liar Liar with commentary and replaced it with a different movie choice.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with the most awkward gathering of people in the history of television. Alicia and Jason were having sex off and on before people showed up to her place. First her mother shows up, than her brother, after that Eli and a friend followed by someone else. She gets served. I loved that opening scene. That might have been the best opening scene ever.

Act two has even more awkwardness than before. Alicia’s mother talks to a lawyer about the case at hand. Also, who does Zach Grenier play? For being an important character, I never see him. Anyways, Alicia brings Eli to a handicapped bathroom so he can hear the grand jury testimony. Cary talks about possible issues with Diane.

Act three has Eli snooping in the bathroom to learn more about the case that he reports to Alicia and Peter’s lawyer. We also see more of the FBI guy originally from the drug case that related to the judge. I hope that makes sense as I’m bad with names on shows. Something happened in 2012 and it relates to something of some sort or another.

Act four is when we find out more about the case they are trying to find out about and Eli thinks that this Mr. Lock person might be the son of Peter. Alicia talks to Diane about Cary and Diane once thinking that they should have an all female firm where she works. Diane is a bit vague with her response about it. I think that she wants Alicia to be her replacement/main partner.


Act five has Jason solving the problem with Alicia’s mother. Alicia talks to Lucca about Diane’s plan to have only female partners at the firm. We don’t know yet if that is the plan with it or not. Meanwhile, the episode ends where it begins: Jason and Alicia are in bed and watching something gory. There are no scenes from next time so I guess that we’ll be back whenever with the next new episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment