Saturday, July 2, 2016

February Twenty-First 2016’s Episode

I don’t know the planned schedule of these posts just yet. I just know that the series finale will be the last one that I post and there will be at least one more post after that. It will mention whether or not I’ll continue the blog in the future. This show has a tendency to not resolve things. Let’s just say that I don’t have the best of hopes for the series finale being good at the moment. It might be good as this show generally is. I’m pretty sure that they planned the finale enough in advance so that it probably won’t be a cliffhanger ending. But that doesn’t mean that it won’t be good automatically. But we’ll see. If it is a good ending or even just average, then I will continue this blog with cast updates and probably do a look back of the whole series by getting the show on DVD. If the ending of the show is bad, then I’ll have one last post of this blog and I won’t update it again. You’ll see what my plan is then when I do a farewell to this show. Until then, we’ll just have to wait until then to see what happens.

Since I can still do these movie updates in this blog for now, I might as well get to what things have changed. I watched the commentary with Bend it Like Beckham and replaced that movie choice with American Dreamz. I also watched Catch me if you can and replaced it with Finding Nemo.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with Alicia going to some secure place with military people where they discuss secret things. Eli hires the crazy redhead lawyer to possibly defend Peter or at least find a different lawyer to defend him. Things are a bit strange at the Lockhart firm as they are taking pictures with just the women. Cary wants to ask Lucca out to a meal (date?). Anyways, Alicia talks about who is and isn’t a threat to security while Peter and Eli try to defend against charges against Peter.

Act two has Alicia changing her mind on something for a moment. I still don’t know where she is or why she is there. Maybe this relates to the previous episode that I have not yet seen. Anyways, someone in Peter’s office has given the FBI some information relating to the case at hand. Alicia and Jason hook up by the looks of it.

Act three is when a person is excused from the proceedings concerning a possible leak. Meanwhile, the strange redhead lawyer continues to be strange (and redhead) by excusing herself from the case for reasons unknown. But she does lead them to her ex-husband who can help or also be excessively strange like her. They might still have feels for each other or they are just strange people. Meanwhile, the NSA is still listening into Alicia’s phone calls. I love the NSA. They are great. And they knew I was going to say that.

Act four has the NSA mentioning who they think the leak is while also commenting on various other aspects of Alicia’s life. They are able to track the redheaded lawyer by using Jason to follow her. Not much else is happening this act and for the umpteenth time, they have neglected what they should be putting into the story regarding Diane Lockhart’s firm. No wonder Noel Kirkpatrick hates the show. I’m just surprised that he still watches something that he hates. Why would anyone hate watch a show? That makes no sense. In case you don’t know who Noel Kirkpatrick is, he writes reviews of shows at the website www.tv.com.


Act five continues the thread of not wrapping up storylines as well as they could. I just wonder if they’ll ever go back to this or if they’ll expect us to never care that it is unresolved. This reminds me of the film Gone with the Wind that went from one plot point to another barely resolving things or having any consistency (I was not a fan of that movie). But the point is, the person they were talking about was killed in the airstrikes. Anyways, it’s possible that one of the NSA people was the leaker in question. Will we see more of him in the future? We’ll see. There are no scenes from next time, so I’ll be back later with the next new episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment