Sunday, August 7, 2016

March Twenty-Seventh 2016’s Episode

Remember when I started alternating between different episodes of what I was posting? Well, I have finished posting all of last year's episodes so you will just see the rest of the episodes in regular order next. This will continue until the series finale episode is posted and I'll let you know then what to expect next from this blog. Stay tuned for a (hopefully) interesting change.

There tends to be shows on whenever there are important things going on Sunday. I already hate the fact that this show’s last episode will air on Mother’s Day. Then there’s the fact that Palm Sunday and Easter tend to have new episodes on them all the time. I really hate that most networks are airing their season finales of shows on Mother’s Day. It sadly makes me hope that nothing important is going on in my life to prevent me from watching all my normal shows that day. There are a lot of Sunday shows that I watch from various networks. What I don’t watch live, I record to watch later.

You know that I watch this show on Sundays. You also know that I watch Madam Secretary. Sometimes I watch 60 Minutes, but not all the time. I have watched Bob’s Burgers and Bordertown at times. I tend to not watch more than one show from 6-7 so I don’t record what I don’t watch. I watch Elementary now that it is on Sundays. I watch the FOX shows The Simpsons, Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life, Family Guy, and the Last Man on Earth. On ABC, I watch Once Upon a Time, The Family, and Quantico. Sometimes I will watch the NBC show Hollywood Game Night which is now on Sundays. I’m currently not into any other NBC shows on Sundays.

In regards to the movie watching that I’m doing, there’s not much to report as there wasn’t much time for me to watch any of the movies on my list. Basically the only change to tell you about is that Rat Race is now on the list. Also, there were no March Madness games on CBS on Sunday so shows aired normally. This means that only the Masters could possibly delay this show one last time.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with Alicia and Jason in bed. He talks about supposedly being Christian while screwing a woman who’s married to someone else. Let’s just say that I don’t buy that regardless of anyone who would claim such a thing while doing such a thing. Regardless of that, Peter finds out that Jason is doing this leading to a relatively mild confrontation considering the circumstances. Also, a humongous vocabulary is counterintuitive to the comprehension of conversation. Anyways, Jason might leave Alicia’s life now. But I should see the rest of the episode first.

Meanwhile, Alicia and Diane have a case with a drone to work out. They are arguing against a former lawyer that they worked with who is just now returning to work after having a baby some time ago. Their original case is decided against by the judge, but there is another part to the case when their client shoots down the drone that is spying on him. There are still rumors about Diane’s firm going all female and it seems so random to me that I wonder why it is here in the series. It’s not as bad a decision as the run for state’s attorney was, but it doesn’t seem to belong in the show. The last thing to note is that Eli’s daughter is approached by a man at work.

Act two has Eli thinking that someone bugged the governor’s office. He confronts a man about it and learns that it was actually his daughter’s phone that was bugged. The right of shooting down a drone is discussed and their client loses again as the drone was retreating. But he uses a different sort of gun to shoot down a different drone next. It appears that for one reason or another, Jason doesn’t want to stick with Alicia which upsets her. She then goes to Peter asking for a divorce. Wow. After all the affairs that both of them had, I would have thought that this marriage would work out.

Act three has David Lee possibly hazing Lucca. Now it has taken my however long about blogging this show to realize who David Lee is. I get a bit confused as to who he is because he doesn’t seem as important as he should be. Cary doesn’t want the firm to be all female. Back to the divorce thing, Peter is concerned about being indicted although Alicia seems to be brushing it off like it’s no big deal. I remember hearing that Patrick Quinn, the former governor of Illinois, was under investigation for something I didn’t fully understand. He was never arrested for anything and I’m not sure if he ever will be charged. You’d think we’d have heard something by now if something was going to happen, but maybe they don’t have the evidence they need yet. I mean, it took them over two years to catch Rod Blagojevich with something. I seem to have lost my train of thought. Oh, well. On to the next act!

Act four has more of the case and it appears that complicated law is brought up again causing more problems for their client. I’m not sure I care if he wins or not just as long as complicated law doesn’t cause unfair things in real life. People discuss the whole female firm thing and it seems like they are trying harder to make Diane matter again and still coming up short, just not as short as usual. It appears that Jason and Alicia do reconnect for now at least.


Act five has the client failing in the case for a third time this episode. The lawyer isn’t doing well martially. Eli confesses to obstruction of justice in order to make sure his daughter isn’t gone after anymore. Cary wants to quit the firm and tells Alicia this. As for the divorce thing, Peter wants Alicia to stand by him one last time before they get divorced. But we don’t yet know her thoughts on this. There are no scenes from next time so I’ll be back whenever with the next new episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment