Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Good Wife Send-off Post

Get ready for the transition of this blog into a new purpose. Now, I should have planned the transition better than I did. Oh well. BrainDead had the season 1 finale tonight. I think that it would make a good series finale, provided that there is no second season. But you will see more about that and other shows later. For now, let's get to the actual post.




Well, the Good Wife is over now. There will never be another new episode of it. Now you might be wondering what that means for this blog. Will I find a way to continue it in the future? I can get the old seasons on DVD and watch through them again. If I ever do that, I’ll be sure to post each of the episodes in the blog here. How else could I continue this blog? Well, that depends on if I want to continue it or not. There is something that I could do to keep people updated about important information relating to the Good Wife. If I do that, this blog will more be linked into my blog about TV in general. I started this and the next paragraph before I saw the ending so don’t be surprised if I seem confusing at first. I’m generally confusing anyways, though.

It all came down to the quality of the finale. If it is good or just average, I will continue this blog. If it is bad, I still might continue this blog depending on whether or not I find a bad ending to be acceptable or not. I say that it is an average finale. It wasn’t that good and it wasn’t terrible. I will probably still watch the series again in the future and put it on my wish list.

It seems that a lot of fans didn’t like the finale. It makes sense. I wasn’t even sure what my thoughts on the finale was at first. But I still like the show and will probably watch through the whole series again at some point. In fact, I should probably use this blog to post every episode from the past on it. That’s one of the future things that I could do with this blog now that the show is over. But I should get to what will now be the new future of this blog.

The new point of this blog will be to update you on what the cast is doing now that the show is over. Of the twelve main cast members, I will update you on all of them concerning what they are doing now in terms of shows, movies, or whatever else they might be doing. I will even review what shows and movies I can watch. I already review shows on my TV blog (among other things) so now I might have a duel focus with these two blog. One of the things that I’ll do is review the summer series Brain Dead. It has the same creators as this show. Speaking of which, I will keep you updated on the future of the two creators of this show as well in addition to the cast members.

The next post of mine (and every post following it for the foreseeable future) will be cast updates. I should be doing it once a month. There will probably be a lot of repeat information in these posts, so I’ll use comic sans ms to post anything new or changed in these updates. I’ll also have to see the new movies the cast are in when they come up, if I’m able to, that is. If I’m not able to, well, then I’ll just tell you about them but not review them. The same can be said about the TV shows. I can already tell you right now that I will not be reviewing any video games that the cast lends their voice to. While I like video games, I do not have the time to play even the older ones on my PS2, GameCube, or Nintendo DS. I wish that I had someone else to help me with these reviews, but I’ll go without for as long as I can, which might not be long at all. If you can help, let me know with your comments.


As for this show, we’ve had a fun ride regarding it. Born on 9-22-2009 and laid to rest on 5-8-2016, may this show rest in peace. It was a fun ride for all involved. I just hope people still like it even after the ending that many didn’t care for. I’m not sure which blog will have reviews of shows first (whether it is this one or my TV blog). I’ll try to keep them as linked together as possible. And it might be my other blog that has a slightly sooner update. I’ll also keep you updated on getting this show collected on DVD. There might be some slightly irrelevant parts of this blog as usual. But I will continue this blog with new updates. Be on the lookout for where the cast is after the show is over. I’ll tell you here for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment