Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Politics: Donald Trump Drinking Game

I said to expect a surprise post later this month. Well, here it is. If you read my blog about a TV show called Madam Secretary, you would know that I don’t always post about the show as I do posts that are purely political and sometimes there is a theme to it. Well, since enough of one of these political posts wasn’t read, I’m going to start posting political posts in this blog too. You’ll have to check to see when it is updated as I won’t be posting these on facebook.

Since I like doing themes with these political posts, the one that I will talk about on this blog will be related to Trump. I have a lot of planned posts that relate to him and you’ll see them instead of anything else regardless of if he stays in office or not. To me, the most likely post that I can do now under such short circumstances in one that we need most: a drinking game.

Disclaimer: Drinking games are played at one’s own risk. I do not take any responsibility for any personal harm that may occur for you or others by playing one. Do not play if you need to avoid any potential brain impairment or if you are pregnant. Do not play at work or if you have to drive at any point in the near future.


Take a shot if any of the following happen:
  • Trump lies
  • Trump attacks the news or media
  • Trump is angry in some way
  • Trump distracts people in some way
  • Trump is in the news for stupid reasons
  • Trump complains about the Democrats
  • Trump does his weird inhale thing
  • Trump is on a live, breaking news program or is the reason that a breaking news alert randomly happens
  • Trump brings up Hilary Clinton
  • Trump brings up Obama
  • Trump brings up Bill Clinton
  • Trump insults someone by doing name calling or something like that
  • Trump is discriminatory in any way to any group of people
  • Trump's tweets are in the news
  • Someone leaves the Trump administration whether fired or of their own free will
  • Trump criticizes someone in a way that could also apply to him
  • Trump repeats himself
  • Trump phrases something poorly
  • Trump says any of the following:
    • Wrong!
    • Fake news!
    • Lies!
    • Bing!
    • Money

No comments:

Post a Comment