Friday, September 22, 2023

Muppets from Space recap of Agent Barker

I know that Josh Charles had only a cameo in this movie, but I might as well write a post on his minor role in the movie nonetheless so that I have another random post ready. I’m going to mention just his part in the movie and that will be about it.

 

He appears on the show Miss Piggy winds up hosting saying that he’s from the society to prevent cruelty to aliens or stpcta, which doesn’t mean anything because they could have made it mean something. She is skeptical of this and winds up fighting with him. She beats him with a crotch shot. He is seen tied up later where he reveals everything and she leaves him alone there tied up. He isn’t seen for the rest of the film so he is probably still tied up.

 

And there you have it. That may not have been much of an appearance in the film, but he does have an important enough part that is worth mentioning. I don’t think that there is much else to say so I will end this post here. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment