Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Politics: Comparing Trump and Hillary Clinton

While there are more Trump themed posts that I want to share potentially in the future, I need to do more research into them and haven’t been having a lot of time to write these posts. Maybe I can get some written in advance when I have time in the event that I don’t have time for writing it last minute as I often don’t. Still, I can hope that this is a good post regardless of how fast it is that I’m writing it in the end.

Since they ran against each other in an election for president, people have always been comparing Trump to Hillary Clinton. The wrong is quick to blame her for anything or wonder why she hasn’t been punished for certain crimes she supposedly did whenever Trump has been accused of something else new. The response from the wrong whenever a new Trump scandal comes out is always: “But her emails!” This makes you wonder how much of a comparison between the two of them is actually warranted and how much comparison there is.

Let’s start with the major differences between the two of them. Hillary had a lot of experience in terms of politics. Outside of her husband, she did a lot in the Senate and proved at a point that she was more than just a president’s wife. She wanted to go her own way and she did. It just had a tragic end when she failed to underestimate the power of Donald Trump.

Donald, on the other hand, had no experience with politics and liked to complain about those in charge of it. He was a businessman with a not so great idea: build a wall. Only unlike Roger Waters, this is not a wall that can attract a lot of people that you’d want to spend time with. He enjoyed support from various racist people, support that Hillary never got.

Something that they both have in common is missing emails. Yeah. I bet you didn’t know that Donald had missing emails. But he does. Only his wasn’t a mistake by using the wrong server. He intentionally deleted emails, as I reported in a blog post for a different blog called The Email Problem where I talk about his problems with missing emails in addition to other people’s. I even think that there are more recent missing emails under Trump, from what I’ve heard.

While many on the wrong seek to trivialize or flat out refuse to admit that Donald lies, it is one of the things that he has in common with Hillary. Both of them are known for lying. It’s a shame, really. Some used it as an excuse not to vote for her as if Donald never did it. He’s lied way more about much worse things. If anyone even believes him, they are crazy as I don’t think that even he believes half the things he says.

Another thing that they both have in common is their richness. Both were and still are very rich due to many means. Both got a lot of money and spent a lot of money in the presidential race. I do not know who spent more money in the end. But I would think that Hillary had more of a success in terms of richness than Donald ever had. I don’t think that she ever went bankrupt.

Other things worth noting comparing the two is often how extreme their ways are, how they can’t stomach the supporters of others, how their fans often feel dedicated to them, how they are known for saying stupid things at times, and how unpopular they both were and still are in some cases. But I’m with her any day over Donald.


Well, that’s all for this post. I have some posts that I might write regarding just the Clintons in some way, but don’t yet know when or if I will do it. I can hope that I’ll have more time to come up with certain posts in any and every blog of mine, but am unknown right now as to whether or not I’ll have time since I need to do other, more important things in life than blogging. So I will see you sometime in the future with this or another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment