Friday, November 17, 2017

Bull Episode from 11-14-2017

Knowing that I wanted to do a special post like this in November, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do the one that I have written already or the detailed movie review since I’m not sure that I’ll be watch it watch it this month. Even if I do, I’ll get this done and out of the way. Why am I doing this?

You see, since Archie Panjabi guest starred on an episode of a show that I watch, I figured that since it was a one-off appearance, I might as well do a special post about it. I don’t know how often I’ll do this, but if it is a show that I already watch and the appearance is limited to one single episode, I can do a random post about it, provided that it fits in the timeline of when I told myself I can do these posts. If they have a more starring role long term, I’ll mention it in reviews. If it is a recurring role that is more limited like when Graham Phillips was in Secrets and Lies, will be worth a mention, but not much more than that. Now let’s get to the blog post.

We begin with a woman singing Food Glorious Food. Like me, she doesn’t know a lot of the lyrics, but she knows more than I do. A man named Simon delivers the food to the people at Bull’s office. This woman has beef with Simon as he abandoned working for Bull’s company and broke off their relationship. While Simon tries to complete his goal, he ultimately fails at a girl’s birthday party and jumps off the roof much to the horror of the guests. The woman thinks that because Simon was on a drug before his death, this might have lead to him committing suicide.

This is where we get introduced to Artie Candor, the character that Archie is playing on this show. She talks some to Bull and reveals that she too is a trial scientist like he is. It looks like they’ll be on opposite sides of the court.

Act two has Cable, the woman who dated Simon, wondering more about the case. Bull learns that Artie doesn’t use mirror juries. At the jury selection process, it seems that Bulls makes interesting choices possibly to throw Artie off of her game.

Act three has Cable doing more research into what might have killed Simon. She finds a man who was also in the trial. Bull continues to try to mess with Artie by making her think that he’s better off than he is. How is this a good plan? When the man comes to testify at the trial, it doesn’t seem to go well since he might have admitted to doing other drugs as well.

Act four continues with the trial as the jury seems to be against Bull which is why he regrets taking on the case. Cable (which I think is her name and how you spell it) seems downtrodden and possibly guilty over his death. Things continue to go bad at the case until Cable finds a key witness.

Act five reveals that the person that was just on the stands had changed his name in order to hide previous arrests he had. This marks him as not credible. When a main person behind the drug company is revealed to have tampered with a body by having it cremated, the opposing side agrees to settle the case. There are hints that we might see Artie again. Keep an eye out in case that happens and you might see a post about it too, depending on when a future appearance is.


There’s not much else to say about this episode. I wish that Bull had more notable characters so I’d be able to name them easily. I guess I could just not be paying as much attention as I could otherwise. But that’s all for this special post. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment