Friday, May 20, 2016

January Seventeenth 2016’s Episode

Well, now that the Good Wife show is over, I will be posting more here than I have in the past. I will post the rest of the episodes, ending with the series finale. Then, I will have a new way of continuing the blog. You'll find out what it is eventually. You should see updates once a week now instead of once a month. This will continue until all the episodes are posted. Keep coming back this day of the week. I can't promise that the day won't change, but it could. I'm also going to alternate between which of the two groups of episodes I'll post here. The older ones should be finished first, but you will see the later ones here as well. You'll also eventually see updates over the possible Good Wife spin-off in the future. You'll see lots of new updates. Now on to the actual blog post.

When it comes to the movie watching that I’m doing, it all depends on what I roll. Plus, I finally found out when this aunt and uncle of mine were over why they gave me all these movies. The next one of theirs that I watched was The Fugitive. That comes with commentary, so it will stay on my list. The other movie of theirs that I watch is Rush Hour 2. I still have that series to watch again with commentary, so I’m not removing it from the list since I’ll still be watching it again.

Well, maybe today is a better first anniversary story of the creation of this blog. You see, today is the day of the play-off game that will last a while. How long? They are anticipating an hour long delay. It could be longer, but it won’t be shorter. That means no CSI: Cyber tonight. But I will blog about this episode and I’ll probably watch it live instead of using my TV tuner to record it. Meanwhile, the true one year anniversary of this blog is actually in March.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 62 minute delay. We begin with a woman who gets a bunch of random people that are actually looking of Alicia and they are going to her place by mistake. This episode looks like Tricky Thick 2.0. The original Tricky Thick episode is currently my favorite episode of this show. I think that was the season they killed Will. There are yet more problems for Diane’s firm. It’s starting to become the standard to have disappointing story arcs for this show. Last year brought us two and I was hoping that we were done with this. Speaking of which, I may not like the reviews that tv.com does of The Good Wife after all. Eli and Ruth talk again. The song guy is somehow in love with Lucca. Say what? Roube? Is that his name? I don’t know how to spell it, so I’ll just call him song guy. I just hope that my names aren’t offensive when I can’t remember him. I’m once again not sure how to summarize a bunch of things. Alicia doesn’t talk to Eli again. And she is getting evicted possibly.

Act two has Eli talking with his daughter. Why isn’t his daughter more important to the show? I forgot that he even had one. Is the real name of song guy Rowbe? Or is it Ruby, but he’s a guy? I can’t spell his name, unless it is on epg. People argue over the copyright of the song Good Morning Magic Sunshine (or at least, I think that is the name of the song). There might be ways out of the potential eviction. They argue over pop songs. I’m not sure what to think of all this legal rustling. The judge is in favor of the defendant until the lawyer brings something new to the case. Don’t you hate it when things could have ended early but didn’t due to new facts?

Act three leads to a great conversation between Eli and his daughter. “Alicia and I are having some issues.” “Are you sleeping with her?” “No!” I like the soap opera comparison. This show seems like that enough that you have to wonder why it isn’t on the CW. Well, that network is half CBS anyways. The time stamp is in western time zone when he was in eastern time zone. Lucca tries to put flaws in his story, but she ends up making out with him. Did they have sex? We might not know for sure, but I think that they did. Should I think less of Lucca now? Also, when did Cary start working with Alicia again? They argue over whether or not something was written while under contract. Lucca and song guy make out publically after winning their case, which worries Alicia. Grace continues to be the awesome person that she has become this season. It’s official: Lucca and song guy are together. Wow. I should think less of song guy now too. Also, they are suing him for a different song.

Act four has more of the copyright right problems over the next song. They still need to figure out different things. Meanwhile, I’m thinking that the writers themselves are caring less and less about the Diane’s firm subplots. Why are they in the episode? Cary might have been against them this whole time. Maybe I shouldn’t be surprised that he was working with them. But it might have just been because he was on the original case with song guy. It turns out that he is found guilty of stealing the other song. Alicia also fires Grace from her firm. Guess this means that Grace will be fighting against Alicia in court in a future episode. That's the way it happens, right?


Act five has Cary wanting Alicia to return to her old firm. She rejects the offer. But Lucca wonders if they should actually accept the offer. Will she accept but not Alicia? The daughter of Eli (what’s her name) tries to make a case for Eli being back in Alicia’s life. Marissa. That’s her name. Alicia rejects the idea of Eli coming back into her life. Thus the episode ends. There are no scenes from next time, so I guess the next episode will take place whenever. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment