Saturday, June 25, 2016

November Twenty-Second 2015’s Episode

You may or may not know about my OCD habits regarding which blog gets updated when. (The best place to read more information about this is my Survivor blog.) The point is, I will now be publishing this blog on Saturdays now instead of Fridays since it was pushed back due to another blog of mine being published yesterday. It kind of relates to tape delay in a way when you think about it. I don't update multiple blogs in a single day so that is why you will see this blog delayed for now. If anything ever changes again, I'll be sure to publish the change and the reason for it at the beginning of the next blog post.

Something I’ve been wondering is if this show will disappear for a while like it did last season. There was a while that they started the final season of the Mentalist in place of this show. That was before they moved it to air in the place of Survivor during its winter hiatus. Could it happen again? It’s possible. But I don’t know if it will. Meanwhile, it was stupid that they didn’t air it during February at all. They didn’t even do reruns that month.

I might as well tell you about the progress of my aunt and uncle’s former movies that I’m watching. I was able to see the Pelican Brief. I replaced it with Pleasantville. Any other movie watching that I did was basically irrelevant to the movies that they gave me so I might as well get to the next paragraph.

Today’s episode is brought to you by seven minute or no delay. We begin with secret videos that parallel the Planned Parenthood videos. They had to air an advisory about this episode. You know, when Nightline talked about them one time, they seemed biased towards Planned Parenthood. I have general mixed feelings about the group. If they were only about birth control, then they probably wouldn’t nearly be as controversial as they are. Anyways, I can’t tell if Jason is two timing Alicia by working with Diane or not. I haven’t seen last week’s episode yet, although I probably will have by the time this is posted. He’s working with both companies, it seems at least. Anyways, am I the only one wondering what happened to Alicia’s son? We never see him on the show anymore. Has he left the show? They better not be keeping him in the main cast even though he isn’t appearing. But I can’t remember the actor’s name anyways. There is more on the abortion case throughout the episode.

Act two has Diane’s firm trying to get a video submitted into evidence to help their client. The scene in the courtroom is a bit funny as the people who are both for and against abortion are constantly being ushered into and out of the courtroom. Meanwhile, Grace uses various computers that they all have for some odd reason to create the illusion of office noise as she tries to get a client.

Act three is when Louis Canning appears again. Am I the only one wondering why he has never become a main character for the show? You’d think that he could, but he hasn’t yet. It’s possible he never will. Anyways, the judge doesn’t want the tape Diane is showing in court to see the light of day.

Act four continues the tangled and complicated case of the person who got an abortion that I find hard to summarize. Why can’t I summarize things? Ugh. Anyways, Grace is able to help her mother find clients. That’s after Alicia and whatshername fumble their way through various interviews and thus loss potential clients. Meanwhile, I need to learn the name of Cush Jumbo’s character.

Act five has Alicia and Ms. Quinn (is that her last name?) learning about Grace getting their law firm clients. Of course, at the end of the episode, she wants money in return. It turns out that the judge has a bias against Diane. The case isn’t resolved and I don’t know if it will be or not. Why does this show never resolve things? That reminds me of something.


On the next Good Wife, more of the Alicia/Jason romance is talked about. Eli, being his usual self, butts heads with people over this. He doesn’t want this to affect Peter’s run for president. Of course, I don’t know what the writers would want regarding this anyways. Last season ended up with a win turned into a loss so they could go anywhere with this season. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment