Friday, June 10, 2016

November Fifteenth 2015’s Episode

I don’t know for sure when I’ll be creating my new blog about CSI: Cyber. I have the previous week’s episode on VHS so I can blog about it later. I don’t know which episode will start the official list. There just can’t be a tape delay on either of my CBS affiliates that week. So if another doubleheader happens, then we have a problem.

Here’s a paragraph that I felt was worth posting in multiple blogs. On the 13th of November (which was incidentally a Friday for all you superstitious people) a bad event happened. There were terrorist bombings in France. The news talked about how this could affect football games over the weekend. It could also potentially affect various programs on TV. While it doesn’t matter in the long run if shows are affected due to current events, I will keep an eye out for potential changes in these blogs.

Terrorists getting their way by having successful attacks are the real tragedy of this event. Any changes into the near future of TV shows are probably what people don’t care about as much. I remember when the Ferguson riots were happening last year. It was a Monday when the verdict was revealed. Riots happened during the night. Now on most of my networks, they showed the whole episodes of TV shows that were meant to air that night. But they aired it on delay to fit in the national newscasts and show the whole shows. Whatever happens, it’s nice when they show the whole episode as planned even if there are delays involved.

Now due to a future blog of mine that hasn’t been created yet as I’m originally writing this but will probably be published by the time this post is, I will not be doing Comic Sans MS in this episode. It’s possible that you’ll never see it again. Now a football game doubleheader was scheduled when this episode aired. First they aired a boring game that was a shutout and then they switched to a more interesting game that barely ended before 7. So we got the rest of the shows on a long delay.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 56 minute delay. We begin with a driverless car causing problems for a client. Alicia is part of a client that is voting a certain way. She also is seeking information about Frank Landau. Alicia and Lucca look into the driverless car case. Alicia brings up flaws that the driverless car could have had. Alicia wants Jason to work for her with an official contract. She is a bit awkward around him. Peter unexpectedly shows up.

Act two has Peter talking about the people that showed up. Eli is his usual crazy self. Eli wants Nora to do some spying for him on Ruth and the person she is with. I live this rivalry between Eli and Ruth. Diane brings up previous accidents of the client at hand. Jason talks about how they changed the hard drive of the driverless car.

Act three has more of the case with the car going on. They talk about the various changes in the hard drive. Someone is convinced that the AI will take over. Alicia wonders why the computer wasn’t taking orders from people. Alicia decides to have sex with her husband for some odd reason. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. Eli doesn’t even know how to react to this. They test out the driverless car.

Act four is when Jackie and Howard show up. They are engaged. I didn’t quite understand what was going on with Grace and her parents. Jackie is possibly racist to the black people that are around. There is an important vote in the near future.

Act five is when they explain what all might have happened with the driverless car and how someone else hacked the car. We don’t know the end result of the vote. I also don’t remember if this comes up in episodes that I’ve already seen, although it must have or it wasn’t resolved.


On the next Good Wife we have an interesting case and episode from what I remember. I just don’t remember when or if they resolve this strange vote thing. I guess that I’ll be back later with that episode. I don’t have any more episodes on VHS yet, but it could easily happen in the future. Just wait until March episode’s start to air after a basketball game by the NCAA. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment